I’ve been using the new Unite product line for a few months now. After thorough testing, I find the line is light weight, makes the hair feel luxurious, and looks so shiny and healthy. All I can say is fantastic!
Unite is carried by some of the most popular salons in San Francisco, and no wonder.
- It is gluten-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, and sodium chloride-free.
- It is pH-balanced at 5.5, so it will not strip your color or dry out your hair.
- Unite products are also safe to use after straightening treatments without fear of reversing the results.
My favorite products in the line are:
- 7SECONDS™ Detangler: It detangles like no body’s business.
- BLOW&SET™ lotion: Mix it with U Argan Oil before your blowout for a result that’s perfection.
- LIQUID Dust™: The newest product to the hit the salon last week. A weightless and workable elixir that delivers volume, texture and hold like never before. You may use it on wet or dry hair.
PLUS: They also believe in giving back through #uniteinactsofkindness, supporting both children and animals.
I love this line and I’m so excited to be part of the Unite family.